Important Notice: Due to uncertainty about the continuation of Kaus Australis’ activities on the current location, applications for the AIR Programme have been suspended untill further notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Kaus Australis is inviting artists and curators from all fields, regardless of age or nationality, to apply for an artist in residence period in the second half of 2018.
Outcome: the participant is invited for a working period of 3 to 6 months. In this period the participant can work on his/her own project. Kaus Australis aids and assists the participant where possible. The participant is invited to make a presentation of his/her project during their residency period.
Application Guidelines and criteria:
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 21st of January 2018
Please send your CV, your portfolio containing recent works or projects and a brief artist’s statement and/or motivation (max 500words) in ONE PDF file, don’t forget to include a copy of your ID!
Thank you! The Kaus Australis AIR Team
- Fully filled in application form which you can download here: 2018-2-AIRapplicationform
- Recently updated CV
- Portfolio containing (max. 20 images) recent works or projects
- A brief artist’s statement (max. 500 words)
- A letter of motivation, giving some insight in proposed projects, activities, research etc. (max. 500 words)
- In case of video or large format materials please upload to data transfer websites such as wetransfer and include a download link in your application.