Kaus Australis is inviting artists and curators from all fields, regardless of age or nationality, to apply for an artist in residence period in the first half of 2018 (1st January – 30th June).
Deadline for applications: Sunday July 30th 2017
Results will be announced by: beginning of September 2017
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
And should at least contain:
- Fully filled in application form which you can download here: applicationform2018
- Recently updated CV (PDF)
- Portfolio containing up to 20 jpg (max.) images of recent works or projects
- A brief artist’s statement (max 500 words)
- A letter of motivation if possible giving some insight in proposed projects, activities, research etc. (max 500 words)
- In case of video or large format materials please upload to data transfer websites such as wetransfer and include a download link in your application.
- Send your application to studio(at)kausaustralis.org until July 30, 2017.
Send the filled in and signed applicationform2018 together with your CV and portfolio (max. 20 images) containing recent works, processes or projects and a brief artist’s statement and/or motivation (max 500 words) in one PDF file!